«(~•.•~Thursday, May 21, 2009~•.•~)»

Alright not sure if this works but i'm gonna try.

I was randomly reading some blog links bookmarked on my browser and i ended up here. Read back on the past entries and i must say how time flies. Honestly, i'm like so damn old already? Do you guys even know how old am i now? hah

Okay i really wanna continue but my brain's shutting down(like finally).
Can i leave my number here or something? is it safe? or perhaps i should drop by again some time since my cell phone isn't mentally stable( i don't receive sms/calls at times).

Oh and in case you're wondering about the time this post was published, it's due to my insomnia. =(
Well, at least i dropped a post here after 4284910435 years.
Right?
angel

Cheers!

p/s: life is a bitch and i'm lovin' it.

xoxo,
K

3 Comments:

Anonymous K said:

oh it works. gah

5:34 AM  
Blogger LiNGz said:

i guess there's really sth wrong wif ur phone honey... haha..i msg u sometimes back but u didn't reply mi... tot u MIA again.. lol...

9:00 PM  
Blogger 壁虎 said:

ummm... keep blogging? xD

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home